No maps, no competition!
We're asking you all to help us out by sending in your best Canyon Endurance maps!
After submitting your map, a panel of experts will be testing and rating your map. The best maps will be selected for use in the competition. If your map is going to be used and it just needs a few tweaks, you'll be requested via mail or Discord to make those improvements and submit a new version.
DO NOT put your map on ManiaExchange and don't make it available in any other way until you've been given the go-ahead by the competition admin. Maps available from other sources will automatically be rejected.
Check out all the requirements, before sending it through:
- Mapname: "SCL - Name"
- Add the spaces around the "-"
- Start your mapname with a capital
- Team- and playernames (exact or similar) are not allowed in the mapname
- No special signs are allowed in the name
- General requirements
- Maplength: 50-70 seconds (flying lap)
- Validation: 3 laps
- GPS, intros and outros are forbidden
- Use of custom lighting is forbidden - use a default template (preferrably Day)
- Give the map a delicate and nice outlook
- Use a range of blocks, avoid only using platform and GP-blocks!
- Embedded blocks are allowed (preferably not as scenery)
- Checkpoints should be placed (around) every 10 seconds
- Placing checkpoints backwards is forbidden
- Blockmixing is allowed, if it does not produce graphical glitches or driving bugs
- Add a podium to your map!
- The scenery is up to you (make sure it doesn't produce lags, lighting problems or graphical bugs!)
- Avoid blinding tunnelexits and too dark sections!
- Sign usage
- Map availability
- The map has not been used in any competition before
- The map is only known by yourself
- The map is not uploaded anywhere